Monday, 17 September 2012

My Teacher,My Hero

      Teacher,a person  that has an incredible Ability, supernatural Minds and Heroic Attitudes. They makes our dreams come true That's why we called them a Hero. A Hero that serves as our inspiration in order to reach the success.
      For me  Teacher are the real superman's and wonder woman's in the world. They cant fly they have no superpower's But they can make their student become a successful  businessman, a billionaire, politicians, doctors, nurses and other professional . Our teacher are also our second parents because they do the responsibilities of a parent in school. They give me some pieces of advice s,they help me in the times of problems that serves as my guide in fulfilling my goals in life. They taught me how to count,read and others that's why I am here now a student that has knowledge and has a dream.This is because of them.that's why I thank them a lot and I will love them forever. This is not because they taught me but this is because they make's me a better person and they serve's as a second parent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment