Sunday, 2 September 2012

My Heroes

             Heroes are not just the one who where honored because of sacrificing their lives for our country  Dr. Jose Rizal, Andress Bonifacio and others . Because everybody can be a hero even though how rich or poor they are etc.,this is hos they they sacrifice everything just for the sake of others.
             For me my heroes are my parents ,not only I owe my life tho them but also for caring and  loving me until now.They sacrifice thievery for my  own good even though sometime I did not realize all thing that they have done to me and I kept on doing bad things to them. They are always there for us ready to help in times of  problem, and give me advice. They serve as my guide in fulfilling my goals in life .And the last but not the least I am proud to say to them that"You are my Heroes"

No comments:

Post a Comment