Sunday, 5 August 2012

My Reflection in ICT

           Now I am already in the last step of my high school life.It was just yesterday when  my first day of high school began and those years there whee so many challenges that I encountered  in which I learned so many things like being responsible in pursuing your goals in life,working hard  and others.
           My experience In this subject ICT is when I am in third year I was so unaware of this subject because I was an computer illiterate that time every quizzes and other activities in this subject.I Don't know how to do so instead of working at my own I work with my classmate even though it was bad.But in the end I realized my faults and change the bad things that I have done by working so hard,practicing specially in computers, working at my own and other things that a good student have.
           Moving on I will pursue to continue the good things that I have done by working so hard and by being a good student of this school.
           

          

No comments:

Post a Comment