Tuesday, 31 July 2012




                
 My reaction to the SONA of the President



             The third SONA of president Benigno ”Noynoy” Simeon  Aquino III last July 23,2012 focused  in his achievements particularly to the improvement of the economy,  success in the anti corruption campaign, progress in the AFP , better administration and others . He also discusses the issue about the Scarborough shoal against china. And I am so disappointed because Pinoy focuses to the problems left by the past administrations and he keeps on saying the bad things that they have done to our government instead of focusing the situation of his fellowmen. Also I don’t think if the percentage of crimes and poverty is lessening as he said to his SONA. Because I sill observe there where so many Families who suffered from poverty and I also observed that the number of crimes is increasing our community. But all I can say that the president must improve his coming SONA, say the truth and say how to solve problems that happens o our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment